Monday 20 June 2011

The right friends

Conflict between writing and other duties - a newsletter to prepare, 10 days to do it in, not much - inviting friends for dinner - some are beginning to take offence at our unsociability - karate, cooking and cleaning. It is now 11:30 am and have been up since 7:30 and done only cooking and cleaning. Nothing written except this.

Writing Walter: I shall write 1000 words every day.


I'll give myself an hour to write write and write - no holds barred - about the synagogue destruction, before moving on to other things.

Memo: I was telling a friend something and she said, It's a story - meaning - Write it! Last time, I did what she suggested - very satisfying. When I came to write this one, I'd forgotten what it was about. I shall sit quietly and hope it'll come back,  I know I've told this one before, so shall probably want to tell it again.

The importance of having the right friends.

I've remembered the story now. About Greece.

No comments: